In this session we examine the message Christ told John to write for the church in Smyrna.
1. Reading of the Text.
2. The Written Word communicated to the churches.
3. The Image of Purity, Power & Judgment.
2. The Revelation of Jesus Christ.
3. Things which would happen in the 1st Century.
4. Communicated. The word of God. Written. To churches in Asia.
5. The nature of Christ and His authority.
6. The Kingdom of God was made.
7. John the Apostle is recipient of the Revelation.
Daniel continues to receive a message from a messenger sent from God.
This regarding the future coming destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70.
God's Messenger continues to speak the truth to Daniel concerning coming conflicts.